Gorgeous traditional cotton sateen girls and boys christening gown. This gender neutral (unisex) gown can be worn by both boys and girls, which makes it perfect as an heirloom christening gown that can be used multiple times for sibling's christenings, baptisms, or LDS baby blessings. As an heirloom piece it can be passed down through your family posterity to be used as a baptism outfit for boys and girls or as an LDS baby blessing gown.
- Bishop styling
- Ornamented with Venice lace
- pin tucking on the gown and long sleeves
- 100% cotton
- Unisex gown
- Matching hat 100% cotton
- Elegant padded hanger
- Zippered vinyl bag
- Satin vs. Sateen - what's the difference? The difference is in fiber use and in the weave. The cotton fiber is used in sateen and the weaves are weft float facing whereas satin uses silk, nylon and polyester fibers and its weaves are warp float facing. See blog post What is Satin? for more information.
- The History of Lace and Christening Gowns
- The History of Christening Gowns
- What Is a Unisex Christening Gown
- Cotton Christening Gowns
- Why Cotton Christening Gowns are Good Choices for Your Baby
- Hand wash
Heirloom Preservation Bag recommended for long term storage.
Additional Unisex Christening Gowns: