This versatile christening outfit gown/romper is a button : skirt that creates a boys christening-baptism set that both Mom and Dad can agree on. The romper underneath the skirt has cuffed legs and sleeves. Take the skirt off for use as an “After the Christening” set.
This is a unisex gown/romper meaning is is gender neutral. It can be converted into a romper for boys or replace the skirt and it can be used as a gown for girls.
- Button off skirt with Romper underneath
- Romper has cuffed legs and sleeves
- 100% Cotton Sateen
- Unisex gown (for both boys and girls, gender neutral)
- Matching hat
- Elegant padded hanger
- Zipped vinyl bag
- Satin vs. Sateen - what's the difference? The difference is in fiber use and in the weave. The cotton fiber is used in sateen and the weaves are weft float facing whereas satin uses silk, nylon and polyester fibers and its weaves are warp float facing. See blog post What is Satin? for more information.
- Heirloom Christening Gowns
- What is a Unisex Christening Gown?
- History of Christening Gowns
Heirloom Preservation Bag recommended for long term storage.
Other Unisex Christening Gowns: