Beautifully smocked silk dupioni (slightly off white) 32-inch christening gown with hand embroidery and pin tucking on bodice and skirt. Sash at back of gown and stretch in smocking enables gown to fit several size babies.
- Handmade in South America.
- 100% Silk Dupioni (what is silk dupioni?)
- Hand embroidery
- Pin tucking
- Suitable to fit several size babies
- Matching bonnet
- An attached slip
- An elegant padded hanger
- Zippered vinyl bag
- What is a Heirloom Christening Gown?
- Silk Christening Gowns
- Silk Dupioni Christening Gowns
- The History of Christening Gowns
- What is Embroidery?
- Dry clean only
- All natural silk fabrics have slubs which are an inherent part of the fibers and add to the individuality of the set. These should not be mistaken for flaws in the fabric.
Heirloom Preservation Bag recommended for long term storage.
No one has reviewed this product! Write a Review