Absolutely stunning christening gown with rosette netting covered bodice and sleeves. Hand made using elegant 100% cotton sateen fabric. The rosettes are made of polyester taffeta.
- 32-inch length
- Crafted from 100% cotton sateen fabric
- Rosettes made from polyester taffeta
- Matching bonnet & separate slip.
- Padded heirloom preservation hanger
- Zippered vinyl garment bag.
- What is Taffeta?
- What is a Heirloom Christening Gown?
- The History of Christening Gowns
- Cotton Christening Gowns
Satin vs. Sateen - what's the difference? The difference is in the fiber used and in the weave. The cotton fiber is used in sateen and the weaves are weft float facing whereas satin uses silk, nylon and polyester fibers and its weaves are warp float facing. See blog post What is Satin? for more information.
- Dry cleaning recommended.
No one has reviewed this product! Write a Review